Assistance with Finale 2002 problem - playback not working

Pauly M

Feb 25, 2003, 4:10:59 AM2/25/03
Hi

I have Finale 2002 with a 4-score piece (piano, bass , guitar lead etc). I
have it set up to play back my Roland JV 1010 (in a multitrack setup), and
so far all has been well.

However, now when I press 'play', I get a message on the status bar saying
'Processing Measure XXX', where XXX is quickly changing list of measure
numbers.

So, somewhere along the line, something I have done has forced it to be
unplayable, but I don't know what. Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul

Toby

Feb 28, 2003, 7:45:15 PM2/28/03
Maybe you created a never-ending loop with your jumps to codas or other
marking. Revize all the parameter needed for your intent, and eliminate
everything else.

Toby

"Pauly M" <matt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message