Original MP3s

1 view

Zanana

Sep 4, 2002, 4:50:56 AM9/4/02
I'm building a new site - ORIGINAL MP3s - http://www.originalmp3s.com
There are around 25 - 30 completely original mp3's there now, and I want you
to add yours. No tricks, no gimmicks, no ads. Just good home recordings.

Have fun,
Zanana Mananna

Marianne Littlejohn

Sep 17, 2002, 5:39:42 AM9/17/02
"Zanana" <zan...@zanana.hornydemon.com> wrote in message news:<QPjd9.9214$HY3.2...@newsc.telia.net>...

Good site

Sean

Sep 18, 2002, 11:29:12 AM9/18/02
I actually just ran across this new p2p Woodstock software which may
be really cool to add use with the songs on orginal mp3 and others. I
just downloaded it, but so far so good. Basically it lets me share
music through high quality streams with friends and what i am really
interested in, is its remote access. Have not tried yet, has anyone
else. I found the site through Chesky records, the site is at
woodstocksystems.com.

Roogas

Sep 25, 2002, 1:59:33 PM9/25/02
seane...@att.net (Sean) wrote in message news:<c9cb3b2f.02091...@posting.google.com>...

I have KaZaA and it's pretty good but I think that woodstock sounds
pretty good. I may try it out and get back to you

Biffbuff

Sep 26, 2002, 3:04:14 PM9/26/02
roo...@hotmail.com (Roogas) wrote in message news:<b588451e.02092...@posting.google.com>...

I just got KaZaA Lite, I had it for a week and downloaded about 150
songs. One day I had all these songs the next day they were all gone.
Its lucky I had them all saved on my media player or I would have lost
everything. Dose anyone know if this is normal, dose KaZaA Lite delete
your files?

jummpingjackhammer

Oct 1, 2002, 5:50:04 AM10/1/02
chrisr...@hotmail.com (Biffbuff) wrote in message news:<fd4198c4.02092...@posting.google.com>...
I think you have problems with your computer!

fray

Oct 2, 2002, 11:25:33 PM10/2/02
are there web sites where i can also search and download mp3s for free?

Ben Atkins

Oct 3, 2002, 11:09:34 AM10/3/02
there are sites like mp3.com.... but i dont see the point of downloading off
websites when programs kazaa and direct connect are a lot more stable and
easier to use...and free

"fray" <franci...@mailcity.com> wrote in message

shem

Oct 4, 2002, 8:26:31 AM10/4/02
no i havent tried sharing with woostock,any good?

Biffbuff

Oct 10, 2002, 12:35:21 PM10/10/02
"Ben Atkins" <batk...@landrover.com> wrote in message news:<anhmjf$nl...@eccws12.dearborn.ford.com>...

There are other programs like winmx and soul seek or (slsk in google).
These are totally free, But are only good for music. KaZaA is my
personal favorite. It allows you to download, video, software, music,
TV programs, etc.