OUR ANCIENT HERITAGE OF 22 SRUTI MUSIC

nambi

Jul 11, 2006, 8:08:19 AM7/11/06
I have written a Book: "The Mystic Citadel of 22 Sruti Music". This is
a research work on our ancient heritage of 22 sruti music which could
not be identified so far due to "encoding" by our predecessor
civilization. I have decoded the srutis and explained their outstanding

features. I have also indicated as to how the 22 sruti music can be
resurrected. I have established in my Book that this proto music is the

basis for our present day music culture East and West alike. I have
also described as to how mysticism of gigantic proportions is installed

in this system due to which musicologists of past several millennia
could not penetrate the true form of this domain of music.
Please visit my web-site: 22sruti.com
Also please communicate with me at my e-mail address: n...@22sruti.com