Atari Hotz MIDI Translator Released

Tim Conrardy

Nov 18, 2001, 1:26:07 AM11/18/01
Hello All:

BIG NEWS

It is now a reality. One of the most sought after , coveteted and rare
MIDI systems is now released as FREEWARE. The Atari Version of the
Hotz MIDI Translator.

I have been working closly with Jimmy Hotz and Accordance Music
Systems in creating a license Agreement and also special ZIPS of the
software. The download page at Accordance is now completed, which is
linked to my page:

http://tamw.atari-users.net/hotz.htm

This page also contains a Tutorial on how to use the software as well
as Pics of the Hotz Box with many links to other Hotz pages on the
net.

This is a very unique tool which is now released to an unsuspecting
Atari-MIDI community. Please go to the page to find out more info
about it as well as the download page of the software itself. However,
you will need to agree to the license before you can download it. You
will also need to provide your Email address and location. This is for
Accordances's internal tracking purposes only. They just want to know
who is actually interested in this type of software. Lets not
dissapoint them!!

This is the cumulation of many months and YEARS of waiting on my part
for this to finally happen! I was able to contact Jimmy Hotz thru
formor Hybrid Arts programmer Tom Bajoras (who was the actual
programmer for the Atari version of the Hotz Translator!) There were
some legal issues to clear up before the release. Finally I contacted
Accordance itself, which was the "current" Hotz Corporation. I had
favourable response, and after several months now , it is finally
released.Thanks to Accordance and Jimmy Hotz

I am now happy to present the Atari Version of the Hotz MIDI
translator. ENJOY!

Tim Conrardy

KP2 KP2

Nov 12, 2023, 8:42:44 PM11/12/23
I still use it for the atari

Oregonian Haruspex

Feb 17, 2024, 4:28:40 PMFeb 17
KP2 KP2 <jungl...@outlook.com> wrote:

Thanks for necroing this, I’ll miss you necro posters. You have 4 days
left, just like out Pajeets!