Drivers for HSP256 modem WDM_MODEM\PCT0001

Thue

Aug 24, 2004, 1:51:13 PM8/24/04
My current driver is listed as comm.drv 5872 bytes.
In downloading Adobe Reader 6.0 there were very many disconnects from
my ISP, which I've been told may be attributable to out-of-date
drivers for my modem.
If it is truly likely that the frequent disconnects during download
were a result of need for an updated driver, how do I get that?
Alternatively, given the problem that I've described, is there a
better analysis/answer about the cause of that problem--and hence a
different suggestion as an answer?