Help! can't get Clk under Synchronous mode

Saledom

Aug 9, 2004, 3:38:16 AM8/9/04
I was put in trouble and urgent to need your help, when I used
TDK2901CL to transmit SDLC bit stream from DTE to DCE.
TDK2901CL is a V.22bis sigle modem chip supporting AT command.

I sent AT command to 2901 under asynchronous mode.
ATY1 [set synchronous mode]
ATDTxxxx

I got response from 2901.
Connect 1200

I think, 2901 should enter on-line mode, and output TxClk after the
link is successfully established. But at at this time, there are
nothing on the pin RxClk & TxClk of 2901.

My problem: How can I get the TxClk & RxClk? It's necessary for the
SDLC transceive.

I'm waiting for your suggestion.