Do you know of any general use package disablers which are free & supported for unrooted Android devices?

Wally J

Oct 9, 2023, 2:30:20 AM10/9/23
While I have been removing packages for years using adb, when you run an
Internet search for "Package Disablers", you find plenty that come & go.
<https://duckduckgo.com/?&q=android+free+package+disabler>

The advantage of a purpose-built package disabler for unrooted phones,
of course, is the inherent built-in ease of use (and undo safety).

Unlike most utilities, which stick around for a while, the package
disablers seem to only exist for a short period of time & then disappear.
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro>
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ccswe.appmanager.samsung_20201007>
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elmklmsamsung.batteryaddon>
etc.

The only one I know of, that's well supported, and 'still here' is
<https://www.packagedisabler.com/>
but it isn't free nor is it (apparently) on the Google Play Store repository.

Do you know of any general use package disablers which are free & supported?
--
The whole point of Usenet is to find people who know more than you do.