How do you clear all Firebase indexables, en masse, on Android 11?

Andy Burnelli

Nov 28, 2021, 8:07:09 PM11/28/21
Anyone know how to clear Google Map Search results in the Android Firebase?
And why does Firebase capture such searches even if you have it turned off?
<https://i.postimg.cc/KvCkLccr/firebase03.jpg>

a. Android 11:Settings > Google > Firebase App Indexing
b. Select "Maps <com.google.androi9d.apps.maps>"
c. Select "Place"

What pops up on my Android 11 phone (which doesn't have a Google Account)
are the "Latest updated indexables", which, at least in my tests, include
the last few dozen locations you've searched in the Google Maps app.

--
As always, if you don't have the knowledge or intelligence to even
understand the problem set, please don't prove you're a troll as almost all

As shown rather clearly in the recent FOSS thread, very few (if any) people
on this newsgroup own the knowledge and intelligence to even understand the
question, let alone to work together toward a workable leveraged solution.