There is a gui program for adb command?

1 view

RobertoA

Oct 11, 2023, 8:11:34 AM10/11/23
I have a phone that shows the manufacturer's logo when turned on, then
waits 20 seconds and restartsBy pressing the key combination I can get
to the Recovery screen and then there is the possibility of installing
via adb
Do you know if there is a graphical interface that simplifies launching
commands on the phone via USB and ADB?

Wally J

Oct 11, 2023, 8:41:29 AM10/11/23
RobertoA <amor...@tiscalinet.it> wrote

> I have a phone that shows the manufacturer's logo when turned on, then
> waits 20 seconds and restarts. By pressing the key combination I can get
> to the Recovery screen and then there is the possibility of installing
> via adb
>
> Do you know if there is a graphical interface that simplifies launching
> commands on the phone via USB and ADB?

Hmmmmm.... I don't know of a graphical interface "specifically" to adb, but
certainly I use a graphical interface that simplifies launching of commands
on the phone via USB (or via Wi-Fi).

Is this what you want?
<https://i.postimg.cc/hjj3tFR9/scrcpy34.jpg>
--
The whole point of Usenet is to find people who know more than you do.