Best Voice to document text

AnOldie

Feb 12, 2021, 2:19:49 PM2/12/21
I need to voice record to text.
Is there a better android app to do that?

I do not want to use Notes or fiddle with texting voice to text.

something more specific to this task maybe with some better editing
features.

Also it would be nice if there was a way to move the caret around
without trying to use my finger placed on the text. I am always
fighting it when I try to do a text to someone. Seems to be missing
that greatly needed feature.

My android puts in bold words that it want to allow me to translate to
some icon and that just makes it more difficult for me to edit.
Can that be turned off ?

paul

Feb 12, 2021, 6:54:04 PM2/12/21
AnOldie wrote on 12.02.2021 20:19

> Is there a better android app to do that?

Better?
Better than what?

What are you currently using for voice to text?
And what document format is the result?
And what are you using to edit that document to fix errors?

AnOldie

Feb 23, 2021, 5:49:13 PM2/23/21
No recommendations ?

Andy Burns

Feb 24, 2021, 2:26:16 AM2/24/21
AnOldie wrote:

> No recommendations ?
Sorry, not keen on speaking to computers.

kelown

Mar 4, 2021, 10:29:58 AM3/4/21

> recommendations ?

Speech Assistant AAC: no ads, speech-to-text
Play Store link: https://t.ly/tSbV

Live Transcribe by Google: no ads, speech-to-text
Play Store link: https://t.ly/5K4u