Incoming calls going straight into Voicemail

cameo

Sep 27, 2018, 7:34:38 PM9/27/18
I have an LG G6 phone with Android 8.0 that runs on the T-Mobile
network, though I did not buy it from the carrier. I like this phone but
I can't figure out how to change this behavior of incoming calls. This
thing started happening only in the last 6 months or so. Most of the
time I do not notice the Voicemail notifications for several minutes.
Any ideas?

Carlos E. R.

Sep 27, 2018, 9:15:41 PM9/27/18
Icoming call screening? Hiya?

--
Cheers,
Carlos E.R.

Joe Beanfish

Sep 28, 2018, 9:38:01 AM9/28/18
If your carrier's voicemail isn't good you might consider getting
Google Voice and switching your voicemail to that. Added benefit
of managing it from the app instead of having to go through phone
voice prompts. It will also transcribe messages so you can read them
in app or in email.

cameo

Sep 28, 2018, 7:26:30 PM9/28/18
No, it's not it. This issue may have been introduced by a recent
software patch that screwed up the "Do not disturb" setting. I managed
to fix it and now the incoming calls ring, as they used to before.