gnu guix, mark zuckerberg

Julieta Shem

Dec 16, 2023, 1:00:25 PM12/16/23
Mark Zuckerberg recommends GNU Guix and shows you the basics of it.

An introduction to GNU Guix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBaqOK75cho

Shadow

Dec 16, 2023, 2:26:05 PM12/16/23
On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 15:00:19 -0300, Julieta Shem <js...@yaxenu.org>
wrote:

>Mark Zuckerberg recommends GNU Guix and shows you the basics of it.
>
> An introduction to GNU Guix
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBaqOK75cho

He would. It allows lUSER to install his datamining trojans
without being root.... worse, root can't even see the files.
As does Glugle's Android.
Must be a coincidence.
LOL
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

David W. Hodgins

Dec 16, 2023, 2:35:24 PM12/16/23
Ouch. That may put a lot of people off of using it.

Regards, Dave Hodgins

Marco Cawthorne

Dec 16, 2023, 3:33:32 PM12/16/23
Julieta Shem wrote:
> Mark Zuckerberg recommends GNU Guix and shows you the basics of it.

That isn't Zuck.

Julieta Shem

Dec 24, 2023, 5:30:48 PM12/24/23
Of course it is. People can't invent their names on the Internet, but
they can't fake their own faces.

Sn!pe

Dec 24, 2023, 5:57:32 PM12/24/23
Check <https://www.youtube.com/@SystemCrafters>

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon wishes Happy Mithras to all Usenetters.

Julieta Shem

Dec 24, 2023, 6:24:45 PM12/24/23
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) writes:

> Julieta Shem <js...@yaxenu.org> wrote:

>> > That isn't Zuck.
>>
>> Of course it is. People [can] invent their names on the Internet,
>> but they can't fake their own faces.
>
> Check <https://www.youtube.com/@SystemCrafters>

The guy is into crafting systems, so what? He's crafting his own
universe --- why couldn't he craft some UNIX systems? I'm sure he's
building it all with PHP.

Sn!pe

Dec 24, 2023, 7:34:39 PM12/24/23
I have no dog in this fight. I think you're mistaken but let it pass.

Happy Mithras to you. :)

Julieta Shem

Dec 24, 2023, 8:46:05 PM12/24/23
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) writes:

> Julieta Shem <js...@yaxenu.org> wrote:
>
>> snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) writes:

>> > Check <https://www.youtube.com/@SystemCrafters>
>>
>> The guy is into crafting systems, so what? He's crafting his own
>> universe --- why couldn't he craft some UNIX systems? I'm sure he's
>> building it all with PHP.
>
> I have no dog in this fight. I think you're mistaken but let it pass.
>
> Happy Mithras to you. :)

:-)

This guy would believe me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzRfvwo1iNU