Paid to read

WWW

Mar 23, 2002, 10:53:19 AM3/23/02
Hi
I just came across a great new site that pays you to receive E-Mail
Advertisements from them! They pay $0.02 per E-Mail, and $0.01 for each
E-Mail received by your referrals, two levels deep! Click the link below for
more information!

http://cashaday.com/signup.php?ref=71209

Helen James

Mar 23, 2002, 2:22:57 PM3/23/02
"WWW" <A...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Px1n8.34109$l93.6...@newsb.telia.net>...

Hi! I've found absolutely loads of those sites - I don't want to list
them all here, cos it would take all night, but I have put their links
onto my homepage -take a look if you like - Many are sending loads of
mails at the moment, some with as much as 8 cents to be earned per
mail!!

Visit here
http://www.geocities.com/leni_james/