FREE referrals the easy way...

Aaa

Mar 15, 2002, 3:44:24 PM3/15/02
Dear friend,

If you are at all interested in get-paid-to... programs (eg.
Spedia etc.), I think this might well interest you - I've
joined it recently, and I strongly suggest it to you!

REFER CENTRAL -

Refer Central consist of a very large group of people who
actively participate in get-paid-to... programs. At last,
internet cash surfers have UNITED and are forming a
MASSIVE pre-built referral network, so that when a new
get-paid-to... program comes out, each member will be
able to join with a large pre-built downline, cashing-in BIG
TIME!!

- Refer Central gives you a PRE-BUILT downline for ALL
new get-paid-to... programs they participate in!
- Refer Central can EXPAND and INCREASE your downline!
- Refer Central turns your indirect and extended referrals
into DIRECT referrals thus MAXIMIZING your profits!

Refer 10 people and you could get another 1126 DIRECT
referrals!

If that was Spedia, that's $2835 a month!

To join the cash surfing revolution FREE please use my
link below:

http://www.refercentral.com/join.asp?referrer=hts2000

Refer Central is growing extremely fast and members have already
received over 100,000 referrals - hurry and secure your place
in the internet cash-surfing revolution before it's too late!

Yours sincerely,

ReferCentral.

C. L. Jones

Mar 16, 2002, 2:42:25 AM3/16/02
Did you know you can send money online with PayPal?
PayPal lets you send money safely and securely to anyone with
an email address. You can settle restaurant tabs with colleagues,
pay friends for movie tickets, or buy a baseball card at an
online auction. You can also send personalized money requests
to your friends for a group event or party.
PayPal, the world's #1 online payment service, is accepted on
over 3 million eBay(TM) auctions and by thousands of online shops.
Over 14 million people in 37 countries worldwide use PayPal.
Signing up for PayPal is easy. It takes two minutes, and you'll
even get $5 when you complete PayPal's new account bonus
requirements. To learn more, or get started, visit PayPal's
website at:

Mats Jacobson

Apr 13, 2002, 5:47:05 AM4/13/02
Hi.
Hmm... I have used this ReferCentral before and even paid to get some more
referrals.
Did it work?
Yes I got 120 referrals, great.
But
Everyone who signed up just did that so I didn't earn something.
Now I have just joined

http://mjaco.buildreferrals.com/

and if I compare this to ReferCentral it's much clever.
They have prepared banners etc to promote your site.
They have a lottery and lots of other nice things to get these other
surfers.
Giv it a try. I have joined the Matrix Plus and after a week I have got one
referral which I think
is pretty fast. And I have already learned a lots of how to promote a
website which I have used on my other sites.
I'm very much imposed and it will be intresting so see if it works.

Regards
Mats