X.25 and UUCP - info?

Jim Klun

Mar 18, 1995, 4:42:02 PM3/18/95
Is there any info/experience out there on X.25 and UUCP.
I am barely familiar with UUCP and am being asked to set
up an environment for using it over an X.25 network.
Thanks...
--
Jim Klun Sterling Software ----- jk...@dublin.sterling.com

revoluti...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2017, 11:14:26 PM9/3/17
Wow. I'm So0o0o0o0o surprised that I'am able to pull up this e-mail
from 1995!!! I obtained this e-mail with the use of Google search
too! What the heck?! LOL!

Bill Gunshannon

Sep 6, 2017, 8:56:59 PM9/6/17
Here's the header from one of mine that is still out there:

Bill Gunshannon (pyramid!prls!philabs!trotter!bi...@decwrl.dec.com)
16 Dec 87 12:20:01 GMT

note the date!!! :-)

bill

use...@use.net

Jun 24, 2018, 8:42:57 PM6/24/18
Bill Gunshannon <bill.gu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's the header from one of mine that is still out there:
>

> Bill Gunshannon (pyramid!prls!philabs!trotter!bi...@decwrl.dec.com)
> 16 Dec 87 12:20:01 GMT
>
> note the date!!! :-)

I can beat that :-) :-)