Usenet group for nncp

Meow

Jul 18, 2023, 9:10:52 PM7/18/23
I think there should be a usenet group for nncp

Marco Moock

Jul 19, 2023, 1:39:26 AM7/19/23
Am 19.07.2023 um 01:10:50 Uhr schrieb Meow:

> I think there should be a usenet group for nncp

The ask the big 8 management to create one.

Meow

Jul 19, 2023, 11:38:19 AM7/19/23

> The ask the big 8 management to create one.

witch newsroup are thay in?

Meow

Jul 19, 2023, 11:41:46 AM7/19/23

>> The ask the big 8 management to create one.
>
> witch newsroup are thay in?

figured it out( monitor new.groups.proposals)

Meow

Jul 19, 2023, 11:48:00 AM7/19/23
i mean news.groups.proposals

Meow

Jul 19, 2023, 7:11:35 PM7/19/23
On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 01:10:50 -0000 (UTC), Meow wrote:

> I think there should be a usenet group for nncp

if you want it participate in the poll

Meow

Jul 19, 2023, 7:19:06 PM7/19/23
> I think there should be a usenet group for nncp
if you want it check out Poll on nncp