Address book in Netscape messenger

Dwight Avedisian

Jul 15, 2003, 10:20:02 PM7/15/03
My motherboard went on my PC so I bought a new one. I took the old
hard drive and slaved it to the new PC. I was using Netscape as my
mail program in the old computer and all my address are in there. I
have been unable to find my addresses in the slaved hard drive. Does
anyone know the file name for the address book in Netscape and how I
can extract it from the slaved drive?

Don

Dec 28, 2006, 3:50:59 PM12/28/06
it might be as easy as starting netscape up on your slave drive and
exporting to a text file or you need to find where your netscape is located
on your slavedrive and where your email storege is and start netscape up on
your new drive and inport from the old drive.
since your old drive probably still has an active partition you can even set
your bios to boot from your slave drive. there are a lot of options you just
need to find the one that works for you.

--
Don D Brock
www.efn.org

"Dwight Avedisian" <d.ke...@verizon.net> wrote in message