Simplicato Email Hosting Services

tom

Sep 18, 2007, 2:46:01 PM9/18/07
www.simplicato.com

I know that you are very busy so I will be brief. I would like to take
this opportunity to introduce you to our company. We are focused on
Email Hosting and Email Archiving. This allows us to provide robust
outsourced email services at a reasonable price. We have state of the
art data centers located in New York and Parsippany to protect your
data. Our virus protection and spam filtering is rated as industry
standard.
Some of the features available are listed below:
" 99.999% uptime
" Redundant network with Tier 1 providers
" Spam Filtering
" Virus Scanning
" Your own control panel
" Live technical support representatives
" Send/Receive attachments up to 100MB
" Access your mail via IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
" SSL Secure IMAP, POP3
" Branded Web Mail
" Aliases with your domain
" Auto repliers with your domain
" Group Resource Scheduling and collaboration
" PC user clients: Eudora, Netscape, Mozilla Thunderbird,
Outlook, Outlook Express
" Macintosh user clients: Claris emailer, Netscape, Eudora,
Outlook Express, Microsoft Entourage
I would be happy to setup up a demo account for you. If you have any
questions then feel free to contact me directly.