!@#$@#$#$ some bank retracted a message from my outlook #$%#$%#

None

Feb 10, 2022, 4:16:39 AM2/10/22
I knew about the some rules in the exchange server that are allowing 3rd
parties to my mail, like retracting messages. You actively have to
configure it, not to allow this to happen. But now it seems this has
been a separate op in outlook as well.

Anyone knows what headers I need to strip from messages so this never
happens again????

J.O. Aho

Feb 10, 2022, 5:23:26 AM2/10/22
On 10/02/2022 10.16, None wrote:
> I knew about the some rules in the exchange server that are allowing 3rd
> parties to my mail, like retracting messages. You actively have to
> configure it, not to allow this to happen. But now it seems this has
> been a separate op in outlook as well.

This not related to sendmail so those changed the subject to include OT
meaning "out of topic"

> Anyone knows what headers I need to strip from messages so this never
> happens again????

Microsoft seems to have an article about recall/replace email and also
explains why it's possible to do this, see following page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/recall-or-replace-an-email-message-that-you-sent-35027f88-d655-4554-b4f8-6c0729a723a0

Any complaints about this should be voiced at the microsoft support pages.

--

//Aho