alpine.x10host.com has been down for some time

d...@brannerchinese.com

Aug 20, 2022, 4:37:26 PM8/20/22
I notice that alpine.x10host.com has been unreachable for some time, and isitdownrightnow.com seems to be showing it last up in early July. Any idea what's happening? - dpb

Eduardo Chappa

Aug 21, 2022, 11:12:33 AM8/21/22
On Sat, 20 Aug 2022, d...@brannerchinese.com wrote:

> I notice that alpine.x10host.com has been unreachable for some time, and isitdownrightnow.com seems to be showing it last up in early July. Any idea what's happening? - dpb

Yes, I moved to the site in my signature.

--
Eduardo
https://alpineapp.email (web)