Exclude one secondary INBOX from new mail checking

1 view

Thorsten Glaser

Sep 15, 2023, 4:51:39 PM9/15/23
Hi,

I’ve got a pine setup with multiple INBOXen in an incoming folder
collection, but I want to check one of them only manually, i.e.
exclude if from checking on pressing Tab.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,
//mirabilos
--
"Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 15, 2023, 11:24:02 PM9/15/23
Thorsten Glaser <t...@mirbsd.de> wrote:

>I’ve got a pine setup with multiple INBOXen in an incoming folder
>collection, but I want to check one of them only manually, i.e.
>exclude if from checking on pressing Tab.

Set it up in folder collections, then delete its inbox from the incoming
folder collection.

There's also the Incoming Check List option in which you list which
incoming folders to check at the interval you've set up but I don't
think that has anything to do with the manual check/advance with Tab.