Reset xauth and trigger Microsoft device login

Pascal W

Oct 21, 2021, 5:09:10 AM10/21/21
Hi!

I need to trigger the device auth experience again, as illustrated here: https://alpine.x10host.com/alpine/alpine-info/misc/SettingXOAUTH2Outlook.html

I have tried to remove the settings from .pinerc but there seem to be some settings cached somewhere else?

Thanks,
Pascal

Eduardo Chappa

Oct 21, 2021, 11:15:35 AM10/21/21
Not sure why you want to do that, what was saved was a "password", so you
would need to remove/recreate your password file.

You could also see if revoking your permission will work for you. Take a
look this page

https://alpine.x10host.com/alpine/alpine-info/misc/xoauth2.html#Revoking

--
Eduardo
https://tinyurl.com/yc377wlh (web)

Pascal W

Nov 15, 2021, 2:54:21 PM11/15/21
Thanks for the reference documentation. I'm facing the situation that my company has revoked that grant for Alpine in Azure/Azure AD. So I would like to place another request. Not sure if that makes sense.

/Pascal

Eduardo Chappa

Nov 15, 2021, 8:59:59 PM11/15/21
On Mon, 15 Nov 2021, Pascal W wrote:

> Thanks for the reference documentation. I'm facing the situation that my
> company has revoked that grant for Alpine in Azure/Azure AD. So I would
> like to place another request. Not sure if that makes sense.

I am not sure what you mean by making another request. If your
administrators do not want you to use Alpine, there is nothing you can do.
Do they allow other programs such as Thunderbird?