Strange message appearing in my in-box every 10 seconds

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

rtwoo...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年8月13日 08:18:332017/8/13
收件人
Something is messed up with my in box. Here's a screen shot of my inbox after a couple of minutes. A new message appears every 10 seconds or so. The messages disappear when I close Pegasus, but then the process starts again.

The messages shows up as urgent. From the properties page is lists that it is From: ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ̈¨ ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌýýýýÝÝÝÝ

Same for subject,
Filename: ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ̈¨ ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌýýýýÝÝÝÝ
y70¥m
with a size of -848993460

I'm running Windows 10 with a brand new installation of Pegasus 4.72. I tried an update but to no avail.

Thanks

Stephen Hust

未读,
2017年8月13日 08:38:212017/8/13
收件人
On 8/13/2017 2:18 PM, rtwoo...@gmail.com wrote:

> Something is messed up with my in box....
> The messages shows up as urgent. From the properties page is lists
> that it is From:
> ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ̈¨ ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌýýýýÝÝÝÝ
>
> Same for subject, Filename: ...

See this thread for a couple of ideas:

<http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/38760.aspx>

--