Adding Sender to Addressbook

John_H

Oct 25, 2016, 5:14:32 AM10/25/16
I have V4.70.

If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
address to" - "Addressbook'.

"Select an addressbook" window comes up.

I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."

Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
and there's no entry made.

Is it broken or am I missing something?

--
John H

Vito Corti

Oct 25, 2016, 9:34:14 AM10/25/16
When I try this on my 4.72.572 version the details form does appear. Sorry,
I have no idea what could be wrong in your case.

Euler German

Oct 25, 2016, 4:08:17 PM10/25/16

On article <580f5f53$0$342$1472...@news.sunsite.dk>, Vito Corti
wrote:
Same here. Can you inform where is your Pmail installed in? Try "Help
> About Pegasus Mail > Info", then select Listbox text and paste it
on your answer. It's also important to know the level of your user
privileges.

--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(

John_H

Oct 26, 2016, 12:04:48 AM10/26/16
An oversight on my part... it's a known problem that's been fixed in
V4.72. I've now upgraded and everything is fine.

Thanks for your help.

--
John H