CreateOneFont error

lmfback

Apr 3, 2009, 3:10:45 AM4/3/09

I'm getting this dreaded CreateOneFont error (CreateOneFont(c)) again
every time I do a reply.

The best way to fix it is to reboot which drives me nuts.

The Pmail forums are utterly useless in finding a good solution for
this.

Aaaaargh!!! :)

Eskimo

--
//------------------------------
//Remove tämä all the way to and including soomee to mail directly.

Message has been deleted

lmfback

Apr 6, 2009, 2:36:15 AM4/6/09
In article <9BE21BAB59196EAC2E...@127.0.0.1>, Use-Reply-
To-Address-Header@[127.1] says...

> lmfback wrote:
>
> > I'm getting this dreaded CreateOneFont error (CreateOneFont(c))
> > again every time I do a reply.
> >
> > The best way to fix it is to reboot which drives me nuts.
> >
> > The Pmail forums are utterly useless in finding a good solution
> > for this.
> >

> Perhaps of some help?
> <http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/7548.aspx>

Unofrtunately not. Not that I have any idea what "desktop properties"
would even be. Windows versions... :)

Michael in der Wiesche

Apr 6, 2009, 3:58:36 AM4/6/09
On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:36:15 +0300, lmfback
<peter.b...@absolutelynos-p-a-m.ericsson.com> wrote:

> > Perhaps of some help?
> > <http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/7548.aspx>
>
> Unofrtunately not. Not that I have any idea what "desktop properties"
> would even be. Windows versions... :)

No: Right click the (empty) desktop, select "Properties" and check your
screen and graphics driver settings.

Michael

--
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/>

lmfback

Apr 6, 2009, 7:02:03 AM4/6/09
In article <tcdjt4tf8jrcgfpjt...@4ax.com>, ---idw.doc---
@t-online.de says...

> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:36:15 +0300, lmfback
> <peter.b...@absolutelynos-p-a-m.ericsson.com> wrote:
>
> > > Perhaps of some help?
> > > <http://community.pmail.com/forums/thread/7548.aspx>
> >
> > Unofrtunately not. Not that I have any idea what "desktop properties"
> > would even be. Windows versions... :)
>
> No: Right click the (empty) desktop, select "Properties" and check your
> screen and graphics driver settings.

Vista, but found it (Personalize, at the right side there's adjust font
size). But of course right now I can't make the error message appear
anyway. It's like replying to certain html messages turns it on and
replying to something else turns it off or something.