Re: Placement of Windows in Pegasus

AnthonyL

Aug 19, 2022, 7:08:55 AM8/19/22
On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 11:52:48 +0200, Steve Hayes
<haye...@telkomsa.net> wrote:

>I inadvertently clicked on something to enlarge one window to full
>screen, and now I cannor return to the original state of pegasus.
>
>It shows three sub windows, but two of them are not complete, and a
>lot of the controls are hidden. Is there anyway of controlling the
>screen layout so the tiled windows are completely visible?

Doesn't Window->Tile end up showing all windows?

If not then you might be better to visit:

https://community.pmail.com/index.php?u=/

ensuring you advise version of operating system and Pegasus.

--
AnthonyL

Why ever wait to finish a job before starting the next?

Youri Ligotmi

Sep 30, 2022, 2:23:48 AM9/30/22
Le 19/08/2022 à 11:52, Steve Hayes a écrit :
> I inadvertently clicked on something to enlarge one window to full
> screen, and now I cannor return to the original state of pegasus.
>
> It shows three sub windows, but two of them are not complete, and a
> lot of the controls are hidden. Is there anyway of controlling the
> screen layout so the tiled windows are completely visible?

Have a look to the Window menu (in PM).