Pegasus stuck on opening new mail folder

12 views
Skip to first unread message

Steve Hayes

unread,
May 29, 2020, 4:04:21 AM5/29/20
to
I have a problem with Pegasus mail. It gets stuck saying "Opening New
Mail Folder" and does not open.

Any suggestions for fixing it?


--
Steve Hayes
http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm
http://khanya.wordpress.com

Euler German

unread,
May 29, 2020, 9:36:55 AM5/29/20
to

On article <rhg1dfdirfu6e997g...@4ax.com>, Steve Hayes
wrote (at least in part):

>
> I have a problem with Pegasus mail. It gets stuck saying "Opening New
> Mail Folder" and does not open.
>
> Any suggestions for fixing it?

Hi,

Well, this can be related to several causes most, if not all,
discussed and sorted out in the Community Forum.
http://community.pmail.com/

While I could try to help you here ? I'm quite sure I'm one of the
few Pmail users that still wandering on this Usenet channel ? you'd
benefit much more using the forum or yet the PM-WIN list.

--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Reply-To: partially ROT13, invalid=com
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(

Steve Hayes

unread,
May 30, 2020, 12:18:01 AM5/30/20
to
On Fri, 29 May 2020 10:36:53 -0300, Euler German
<rstrezn...@znvyahyy.invalid> wrote:

>
>On article <rhg1dfdirfu6e997g...@4ax.com>, Steve Hayes
>wrote (at least in part):
>
>>
>> I have a problem with Pegasus mail. It gets stuck saying "Opening New
>> Mail Folder" and does not open.
>>
>> Any suggestions for fixing it?
>
>Hi,
>
>Well, this can be related to several causes most, if not all,
>discussed and sorted out in the Community Forum.
>http://community.pmail.com/
>
>While I could try to help you here ? I'm quite sure I'm one of the
>few Pmail users that still wandering on this Usenet channel ? you'd
>benefit much more using the forum or yet the PM-WIN list.

Why, O why do people abandon efficient newsgroups for inefficient and
clunky web chat thingies?

AnthonyL

unread,
May 30, 2020, 7:43:21 AM5/30/20
to
Pmail lists though are not clunky, well providing you know how to use
email.

Usenet is pretty much dead because people don't know it and it is
spammed too much or has too many idiots. Most folk nowadays have no
idea that IRC predates any WhatsApp, Skype etc.


--
AnthonyL

Why do scientists need to BELIEVE in anything?

Chris N Deuchar

unread,
Nov 7, 2020, 6:49:37 AM11/7/20
to
In article <nmn3df93cupq3ubsl...@4ax.com>,
haye...@telkomsa.net says...
>
>
> Why, O why do people abandon efficient newsgroups for inefficient and
> clunky web chat thingies?

Maybe we all need to promote it again?
Maybe pretend its the latest new, super whizzo fastest thing ever?
:-)
C

--
--
The Deuchar family.
http://www.Deuchars.org.uk
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages