Message folder pane srtuck

brigh...@sonnenkinder.org

May 26, 2018, 8:59:39 AM5/26/18
My message folder pane is stuck as shown in dropbox picture.

Any ideas how to get it back in the pegasus desk top pane wher I can
resize the folder pane. Running under win 10. See:-!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jd6murqr11hny3r/pegasusfolderpanestuck.pdf?dl=0

Thanks

--
brightside S9

Stephen Hust

May 26, 2018, 9:44:01 AM5/26/18
If you select Window in the toolbar, then Tile or Cascade, does it help?

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.

brigh...@sonnenkinder.org

May 26, 2018, 12:32:59 PM5/26/18
On Sat, 26 May 2018 15:43:58 +0200, Stephen Hust <shno...@a1.net>
wrote:
Yes, that did it. Simple isn't it. Thanks a lot.

--
brightside S9

Euler German

May 27, 2018, 1:07:24 PM5/27/18

On article <98migddf0uin9ga9j...@4ax.com>,
brigh...@sonnenkinder.org wrote:

> My message folder pane is stuck as shown in dropbox picture.

The information provided is scarce so I hope you have a backup copy
of your hierarch.pm file.

You could try to kill your winpm-32.exe running application and re-
starting it after a successful shutdown. If Pegasus Mail regain
control over it, good! If not, shut down Pegasus Mail again, rename
your hierarch.pm to say hierarch.pm.bak, and then re-start Pegasus
Mail. It shall create a new plain hierarch.pm (i.e a new Folders
pane) you will probably need to re-edit to your needs.

--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(

Euler German

May 27, 2018, 1:11:38 PM5/27/18

On article <MPG.3574d9f2b...@news.aioe.org>, Euler German
wrote:

> On article <98migddf0uin9ga9j...@4ax.com>,
> brigh...@sonnenkinder.org wrote:
>
> > My message folder pane is stuck as shown in dropbox picture.
> >

> The information provided is scarce so I hope you have a backup copy
> of your hierarch.pm file.
>
> You could try to kill your winpm-32.exe running application and re-
> starting it after a successful shutdown. If Pegasus Mail regain
> control over it, good! If not, shut down Pegasus Mail again, rename
> your hierarch.pm to say hierarch.pm.bak, and then re-start Pegasus
> Mail. It shall create a new plain hierarch.pm (i.e a new Folders
> pane) you will probably need to re-edit to your needs.

Ooops! Looks like I got it all wrong. My bad.