eBay Emails Crashing Pegasus

Mike Strange

Jan 12, 2021, 6:59:04 PM1/12/21
Recently if I have the 'fancy version' turned on in the message Reader option I have almost all emails concening purchases and watch lists crash Pegasus . Anyone here experienced the same and found a solution?

Emails from a small number of other commercial sites are doing the same but I haven't spotted the pattern for them.
Mike

Mike Strange

Jan 31, 2021, 12:27:47 PM1/31/21
I have found the solution; it is related to bearhtml.dll. An updated version with explanation can be found here
https://www.exefiles.com/en/dll/bearhtml-dll/

Old: 1,058,816
New: 1,057,280

Mike