Links in Pegasus

Joachim Peter

Jun 11, 2001, 5:13:59 AM6/11/01
Hello !

I often get mails with very long links. Pegasus breaks the links in
the middle. The first line is signed as a link but the second line is
normal text.
What can I do, that pegasus do not breaks the links in the middle ?

Thanksfully
Joachim Peter

meliss...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2012, 2:00:28 PM9/8/12
I'm trying to find an answer to that too. As far as I know, there's nothing you can do except get another email program.

AnthonyL

Sep 10, 2012, 8:53:19 AM9/10/12
Does pressing F5 work for you (reformat long lines)? Pegasus has a
known problem when sending long links unless I believe sent through
its sister Mercury SMTP server, but F5 usually works when receiving.
Alternatively most browsers can reconstruct the link if you use copy &
paste (harder of course if the link is part of quoted text).

--
AnthonyL

David Solimano

Sep 12, 2012, 7:52:43 PM9/12/12
On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 11:00:28 -0700 (PDT), meliss...@gmail.com wrote:

One thing to try is to hit the F5 key, which toggles reformatting of
long lines. This is also available on the Reader menu.

Regards,
David Solimano
--
David Solimano