Junk Mail Whitelist and Black List

Steve Hayes

Jul 11, 2014, 2:30:26 AM7/11/14
Can anyone tell me which files the Junk and Suspicious Mil is kept in?

If there a way of setting a filter to move things from the "Junk and
Suspicious Mail" folder to another one?

I have a filter to send particular messages to a folder when the new mail
folder is closed, but they never seem to make it to the new mail folder, but
end up- in the "Junk and Suspicious Mail" folder, and I have to move them
manually.

Each time I open one, I "remove" it from the Junkmail blacklist, and "add" it
to the Junkmail whitelist, but it doesn't seem to make any difference, They
still end up there.

Perhaps if I knew what the file names were, I could look at the files
themselves to try to see what is going on.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

Nil

Jul 14, 2014, 6:39:46 PM7/14/14
On 11 Jul 2014, Steve Hayes <haye...@telkomsa.net> wrote in
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows:

> Can anyone tell me which files the Junk and Suspicious Mil is kept
> in?

I don't see a folder or feature with the name "Junk and Suspicious
Mail." Where do you see that?

Maybe you could do a search for a known text string in the files in
your Home Mail directory and thus learn the file it's in.