Problems with Hotmail

Michael Gallagher

Jul 4, 2014, 12:41:04 AM7/4/14
I have a friend who uses a hotmail account -- hotmail, not outlook --
and she told me she got errors when she tried to write back to me. I
orginate conversations on Yahoo's web site but have the habit of
replying to e-mails with a POP client, for years Eudora and now,
Pegasus. So I wonder, is there something in e-mails sent by Pegasus
that Hotmail can't digest? Or is it some other glitch my friend is
running into and Pegasus and Hotmail get along just fine? Thanks.