Pegasus 4.63

phil

Jun 4, 2013, 7:51:54 PM6/4/13
Been using various versions of Pegasus since 1995 ( on win 3.11).
Am now on V4.63 and win XP pro and have been for about 18 months.

Up until about a month ago my address book was sorted on the key.
It always opened up in that state on starting Pegasus.

Now it always opens up sorted on the name.
I have not changed any setting to my knowledge that would cause this.

I change it back to the key and save it but on the next startup of
Pegasus it's sorted on the name again.

Does anyone in this group know what would cause this and how to fix it
please.

Cheers,
Phil H.
Message has been deleted

phil

Jun 5, 2013, 4:56:49 AM6/5/13
On Tue, 04 Jun 2013 23:51:54 GMT, phil_...@inspire.net.nz (phil)
wrote:
Thanks Guys,
Problem solved.
I gradually dopped back versions till it worked.
Now on Ver 3.12c

It seems that all later versions have this sort problem, at least for
me.
Cheers,
Phil H.

Steve Hayes

Jun 5, 2013, 7:22:43 AM6/5/13
I'm using 4.21c, and have no problems.

It sorts on whichever header I click on - name, key, or phone.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com