Pegasus not closing properly

Steve Hayes

Jun 11, 2013, 1:12:05 AM6/11/13
I've been using Pegasus for years without problems, but in the last couple of
days it has taken to not closing properly.

Normally when you close it, it asks if you want to send any unsent mail before
closing. Now it sometimes just closes without showing the message, and then
when I open it again it says the datafiles arfe still open, and do I want to
exit or continue.

I'm using version 4.21c

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

David H. Lipman

Jun 11, 2013, 8:05:22 AM6/11/13
From: "Steve Hayes" <haye...@telkomsa.net>

> I've been using Pegasus for years without problems, but in the last couple
> of
> days it has taken to not closing properly.
>
> Normally when you close it, it asks if you want to send any unsent mail
> before
> closing. Now it sometimes just closes without showing the message, and
> then
> when I open it again it says the datafiles arfe still open, and do I want
> exit or continue.
>
> I'm using version 4.21c

It's at v4.63. I suggest upgrading it.
http://www.pmail.com/downloads_s3_t.htm