GPG support

The Doctor

Jan 7, 2019, 4:09:55 PM1/7/19
Hello, and thanks for your amazing software.

I have an issue with GPG. Albeit the FAQ mentions
PGP, the MHN reading parameters are not compatible
with GPG. Thus, do you have any tips on how to
read GPG encrypted mail?

Thanks in advance.

hymie!

Jan 8, 2019, 11:45:33 AM1/8/19
The Doctor <an...@disroot.org>, who said:
> I have an issue with GPG. Albeit the FAQ mentions
> PGP, the MHN reading parameters are not compatible
> with GPG. Thus, do you have any tips on how to
> read GPG encrypted mail?

I use this:

mhshow -concat -form mhl.null | gpg --decrypt

...but I don't think I've used it in quite a while, so YMMV.

--hymie! http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie hy...@lactose.homelinux.net