Need help creating a mailing list

par...@yahoo.com

Oct 5, 2014, 2:27:24 PM10/5/14
Hi. I hope it's the right place to post it.

I'm trying to create a new mailing list. Some of my users have no web access, and I need to hide the addresses of the users (that is, use nicknames or postnames). I looked into the googlegroups.com thing, and it looks good except that it doesn't match these two requirements... even in groups that require a postname, if a user subscribes through mail (no web), she isn't required to supply a postname, and that means her true name is revealed to all the users.

Any ideas? I'll thank any help.