************************************LOOK AT THIS*************************************

lezhe...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2006, 12:24:55 AM6/8/06
I am trying to gain sponsorship for a charity "The Stroke Association" for
which i am doing the London Marathon in April this year. I would be
greatful if all those persons who see this message would visit my webpage at
www.justgiving.com/lezmarathon. All donations are welcome no matter how
small. If anyone can think of any other groups that this message could be
posted to, please contact me at my email address lezhe...@hotmail.com.
Please Give Generously many thanks LezHewitt

Juneb...@awls.info

Jun 16, 2006, 5:42:45 AM6/16/06
Is this spam?

Anonyma

Jun 16, 2006, 10:56:27 PM6/16/06
<Juneb...@awls.info> wrote:

> Is this spam?

It's obnoxious, and if it's unsolicited then yes, it's spam

Barry Margolin

Jun 17, 2006, 12:47:20 PM6/17/06
In article <1294v8n...@corp.supernews.com>,
<Juneb...@awls.info> wrote:

> Is this spam?

Is *what* spam? You didn't include anything.

--
Barry Margolin, bar...@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA