Message won't send

gnuarm.del...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2022, 8:48:17 PM6/16/22
This is weird. I have an email with a to: address, properly formatted, a from: address, one I use often. It was created by replying to a received email. When I try to send that email, literally nothing happens. Nothing is displayed in the status window.

If I copy all the information to a new message, it is sent easily. When I try to delete the email that would not send, Eudora warns me I am deleting an email that is queued for delivery, but not sent.

So why would Eudora not even try to send an email?

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging