Eudora.com and eudora.org point to computerhistory.org

gnuarm.del...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2022, 11:55:11 AM7/18/22
Does this outfit have both URLs? Doing a whois doesn't turn up anything useful. However, typing the URLs into a browser takes me to that web site. computerhistory.org

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Dr Sparx

Jul 22, 2022, 12:45:25 PM7/22/22
Doesn’t your subject answer the question? Some background on why the Eudora URLs redirect to the Computer History Museum can be found here:
https://computerhistory.org/press-releases/eudora-source-code/
https://computerhistory.org/blog/the-eudora-email-client-source-code/

Hope this helps.
John

gnuarm.del...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2022, 7:38:57 PM7/22/22

On Friday, July 22, 2022 at 12:45:25 PM UTC-4, Dr Sparx wrote:
> Doesn’t your subject answer the question? Some background on why the Eudora URLs redirect to the Computer History Museum can be found here:
> https://computerhistory.org/press-releases/eudora-source-code/
> https://computerhistory.org/blog/the-eudora-email-client-source-code/
>
> Hope this helps.

No, it doesn't answer the question, or I would not have asked it.

The links you provide also do not answer it. Neither even mentions the links except to say they are not available as part of the license.