Does gmail work well for you?

ijo...@jejejeje.it

Jun 8, 2022, 11:50:58 AM6/8/22
Hello, I use Eudora 7.1 and i have some gmail accounts.
I am not able to download my email from 2-3 days.
Yet gmail has always worked well. I can go to the web without problems
but I have an error when I check.
My Eudora has Hermes installed and all other accounts are working
fine. What do you think my problem could be? I am attaching 3 photos
of the problem.
https://i.postimg.cc/k4pKYcRF/gmail.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8s8y9DfH/gmail2.jpg
https://postimg.cc/BLC1mx1R/519fb67b
Thanks for your help.

ijo...@jejejeje.it

Jun 8, 2022, 2:41:32 PM6/8/22
> Please fetch and read message threads posted over the last month -- you
>will find many threads regarding Google/GMail security changes and how to
>resolve the issue.

I read those messages but I understood a little.
I ask 2 questions please:
1) Maybe it's time to change Eudora. If I use Pandora or any other
more modern software, do I get the same problem with gmail?
2) Do I have to do the TWO-STEP VERIFICATION and then create a new
automatic password? I can't understand.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

ijo...@jejejeje.it

Jun 8, 2022, 5:04:41 PM6/8/22
> Two-step is required so Gmail can verify that you are the person
>authorized to make changes to authentication information. It is authorizing
>the WEB PAGE for generating the app password.

I'm going crazy and I'm getting tremendous anxiety. If you don't help
me I'm forced to replace Eudora, even if I don't want to.
For my account I have activated TWO-STEP VERIFICATION and now I see
written "On" on the page, but I don't know how to go on. I would be
grateful if you would tell me what exactly I need to do now. However,
I inform you that on the Google page under "Your devices" I don't see
Eudora, but I don't know if it must be there.
Thank you if you could tell me the next step. Thank you very much

ijo...@jejejeje.it

Jun 8, 2022, 6:52:33 PM6/8/22
I SOLVED MY PROBLEM WITH GMAIL.
Now everything is OK.
Your suggestion was precious, Thanks you!