GMX.COM: how to leave messages on gmx.com server?

ijo...@jejejeje.it

Jun 19, 2022, 3:27:27 AM6/19/22
Hi, I have configured Eudora 7.1 well. I selected the box "leave mail
on server", but it doesn'r work because I have to configure something
on the GMX.COM page.
On hte GMX Help Center I read:
https://support.gmx.com/pop-imap/pop3/copyonserver.html
But the steps are not the same. I am not able to find that to select
the box to leave a copy of all messages on the server.
Where can I find it please? Thank you.

ijo...@jejejeje.it

Jun 19, 2022, 6:46:27 PM6/19/22

> If that doesn't seem to work, I'd suspect either that you have multiple
>personalities and some aren't configured, or you have multiple devices
>doing POP3 retrieval and some of them are not configured, or you are
>looking in the wrong place to find the copies...

After having unchecked the "Delete from server after" box, now the
emails remain on the server, but I don't understand why, since I had
entered 30 days.
https://i.postimg.cc/Sx0WtZGy/Eudora.jpg
I have other yahoo and gmail accounts and the messages remain on the
server, despite the fact that the box is flagged.

Anyway thanks a lot !!

ijo...@jejejeje.it

Dec 14, 2022, 2:07:52 AM12/14/22
> If that doesn't seem to work, I'd suspect either that you have multiple
>personalities and some aren't configured, or you have multiple devices
>doing POP3 retrieval and some of them are not configured, or you are
>looking in the wrong place to find the copies...

Dear Denny, I have 2 Eudora in 2 different computer, but in both
Eudora I configured the same