Newbie to Eudora OSE -- can't send email!

ct...@pobox.com

Dec 10, 2016, 6:12:24 PM12/10/16
Dear folks,

I'm trying to migrate from classic Eudora to OSE on a new MacBook Pro. It's reading my email just fine (my ISP is att.net) but I can't get the send email to work!

I strongly suspect the problem is that outbound.att.net wants my password, but I can't figure out how to tell Eudora to send it! When I look at the security settings, I see that there is a password in place for inbound.att.net, which is why I can receive email. But there doesn't seem to be a way to add a password, just to remove one.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

~ pax. \. Ctein
[ Please excuse any word-salad. MacSpeech in training! ]
-- Ctein's Online Gallery. http://ctein.com
-- Digital Restorations. http://photo-repair.com