Crash Empties the In Mailbox

Charles H. Sampson

Jan 15, 2017, 3:19:24 PM1/15/17
My Eudora, running on a PowerPC desktop Mac under 10.5.8, crashed while
retrieving email. When I restarted, the entine In mailbox was empty.
Where did all that mail go?

Fortunately, I had a fresh 100% good backup, so nothing was lost. I
deleted the In and In.toc files and replaced them with the corresponding
files from the backup. Still, is a puzzlement.

Charlie
--
Nobody in this country got rich on his own. You built a factory--good.
But you moved your goods on roads we all paid for. You hired workers we