Incoming PDF's stall Check Mail

Esben

May 22, 2017, 7:31:42 AM5/22/17
Eudora is getting old - trying to keep her alive for a bit longer…

Incoming PDF's stall Check Mail. I have to go get and delete them from
my webmail then continue checking mail.

Any real solutions here?

Brgds

Esben

David Morrison

May 27, 2017, 6:34:44 AM5/27/17
In article <1n6bxt0.1tba7r41wtnzinN%es...@nospamget2net.dk>,
Not happening for me. PDFs download fine. Perhaps go back to an older
version of the preferences from before it started doing this. You might
still have one from Time Machine.

Esben

May 30, 2017, 10:19:35 AM5/30/17
David Morrison <davi...@excite.com> wrote:

> In article <1n6bxt0.1tba7r41wtnzinN%es...@nospamget2net.dk>,
> es...@nospamget2net.dk (Esben) wrote:
>
> > Eudora is getting old - trying to keep her alive for a bit longer╜
> >
> > Incoming PDF's stall Check Mail. I have to go get and delete them from
> > my webmail then continue checking mail.
> >
> > Any real solutions here?
>
> Not happening for me. PDFs download fine. Perhaps go back to an older
> version of the preferences from before it started doing this. You might
> still have one from Time Machine.

Thanks for your kind reply! I only store one recent copy of my virtual
machine. Even my backuplist+ backups from the VM only run recent
versions.

Esben