elm on lightweigt Linux platforms

Kompu Kid

Dec 29, 2009, 1:35:11 PM12/29/09
Hello All:

I am planning to install a lightweight Linux on an older computer. I
am currently evaluating the following Linux distributions:

Damn Small Linux
Puppy Linux
Feather Linux
DeLi
Vector Linux
Zenwalk
Antix
PClos TinyME

I want to make sure that elm would install easily and run properly on
these distributions. Any comments, experiences to share would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Deguza

Aaron W. Hsu

Mar 19, 2010, 3:57:34 AM3/19/10
Kompu Kid <deg...@hotmail.com> writes:

>I want to make sure that elm would install easily and run properly on
>these distributions. Any comments, experiences to share would be
>appreciated.

You might consider a light, text or small X only installation of
Slackware, which comes with Elm by default.

Aaron W. Hsu
--
A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.