Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Smalltalk Help

3 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Brent F. Reichert

no leída,
4 abr 2000, 3:00:00 a.m.4/4/00
para
Maxim Group Cleveland, Ohio is looking for someone to work with an
existing client's Order Management System to update and make current
since the client acquired another corporation. The system downloads
product and customer info, validates orders and client info, reports
increases and decreases in order demand, tracks seasonal orders.
End-users are in various departments. Team is 3 younger developers,
one senior developer who works part-time (this person is the only one
who is technical with Smalltalk), and one project manager.
Consultant will need to be very comfortable with a mentoring and lead
role to help grow junior developers with their knowledge of Smalltalk.
Project is approved to go 2-3 months, possibility of extension beyond.
Also, if you can think of any other user groups, web sites, or job
posting sites that I might not be aware of, I'd love to hear about them.

I am truly just looking for help. Have a great day! Thank you!

Sincerely,
Brent Reichert
Maxim Group
1-800-486-9691 ext. 8234