Looking for Java Developers

Brent F. Reichert

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
Our client needs a lead and four developers in Independence, Ohio.

Application: E-Commerce
Position: Senior/Mid Level Java Developers
Length of contract: 19 Months

Expectations of the consultant:

- Ensure integrity and inter operability of all software and platform
components.
- The individual will lead application design efforts and provide
leadership for major technology decisions.
- The individual will produce and maintain software models, system
layouts, interface definitions, and detailed specifications.
- There will also be a need to provide support for critical delivery
efforts and define technology standards along with auditing work against

these standards.

Technical skills and/or background we are looking for:

- Extensive experience in Client/Server development and OOA/OOD
techniques.
- Java, JavaBeans, EJB, Java Servlets
- COM/DCOM

I am looking to network with anyone regarding Java opportunities in
Cleveland, Ohio. If you know anyone who would be particularly
interested in Java positions in Ohio, please have them give me a call.
Also, if you can think of any other user groups, web sites, or job
posting sites that I might not be aware of, I'd love to hear about them.

Thank you. Please give me a call or email.

Sincerely,
Brent Reichert
Maxim Group
1-800-486-9691 ext.8234