RC5 infra-red code

Jojo

Nov 1, 2001, 2:02:00 PM11/1/01
I'm looking for a software/hardware which can analyse a RC5 code from an
infra-red remote using the serial port. Thanks for your help.
Jo

AvdL

Nov 3, 2001, 3:57:24 PM11/3/01
Dear Jo,

Please have a look at these internet sites:
The UIR sends 6 bytes to the PC which represent the pressed button
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/3863/uir/

The UIRT is an extension on the UIR. This device can also transmit IR.
http://people.a2000.nl/rwvgesse/

The IRMan is almost the same as the UIR, but you don't have to build
it yourself.
http://www.evation.com

Within a few months we (company Argolis) will also release a product
that can receive/transmit IR remote data and is also capable of SIR
(Slow IRDa). The firmware of our product can be updated at home.
http://www.argolis.com

Regards,
Ad van de Laar