CREATING A COMPANY

edouard pascoli

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00

Hello,

I identified a market that could lead to the creation of an interesting
company over the internet.

It could be selling a product for web-based email to the companies on the
web.
There are already competitors in this area, like Commtouch, Lycos and many
others, but I think that their solutions aren't very good.
Something better could be created.

Now I'm looking for partners, specially technical people that could see the
opportunity here, and would be interested in developping a prototype.

Please send an email for more information.

ep

Phlip

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
edouard pascoli wrote:

Can I kill myself first?

I just feel hari-kari would be more fun than working for a clueless moron
who manually _spams_ newsgroups (with an ALL CAPS subject line, no less),
asking for folks who actually know how to handle the whip and beat this dead
horse he's "identified". Give me a break!

Oh, and you'l be a dot-com mogul after this fiasco, right? Can you say
"profit model"? Sure you can!

--
Phlip

Phlip

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00

Julian L. Cardarelli

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
nod :)

= Julian

Martin Ambuhl

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00

"Julian L. Cardarelli" wrote:

> nod :)

Wink

--
Martin Ambuhl mam...@earthlink.net

What one knows is, in youth, of little moment; they know enough who
know how to learn. - Henry Adams

A thick skin is a gift from God. - Konrad Adenauer

Nathan Gundlach

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00
Maybe you could say exactly what you want your partner to do. Develop
software? Would Visual Basic be OK? etc. etc.

edouard pascoli wrote in message <8fn2fs$sks$1...@capella.worldonline.fr>...

>Hello,

>I identified a market that could lead to the creation of an interesting
>company over the internet.
>
>It could be selling a product for web-based email to the companies on the
>web.
>There are already competitors in this area, like Commtouch, Lycos and many
>others, but I think that their solutions aren't very good.
>Something better could be created.
>
>Now I'm looking for partners, specially technical people that could see the
>opportunity here, and would be interested in developping a prototype.

kma...@my-deja.com

Jun 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/3/00
i am intrested mail me details..

regds
mahe...@qlcomm.com,mah...@hotmail.com

In article <8fn2fs$sks$1...@capella.worldonline.fr>,

"edouard pascoli" <edouard...@worldonline.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I identified a market that could lead to the creation of an
interesting
> company over the internet.
>
> It could be selling a product for web-based email to the companies on
the
> web.
> There are already competitors in this area, like Commtouch, Lycos and
many
> others, but I think that their solutions aren't very good.
> Something better could be created.
>
> Now I'm looking for partners, specially technical people that could
see the
> opportunity here, and would be interested in developping a prototype.
>
> Please send an email for more information.
>
> ep

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Peter L. Berghold

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
What in the world does that have to do with perl?

--
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Peter L. Berghold http://www.berghold.net

Richard Heathfield

Jun 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/9/00
"Peter L. Berghold" wrote:

> What in the world does that have to do with perl?

I have no idea, but I'm glad to learn that even perl people, the
pleasantest folk on the face of the planet, get frustrated (and, dare I
say, annoyed?) by non-topicality.

In comp.lang.c, we chew them up for breakfast and spit out the bits for
tea. You should try it. :-)

--

Richard Heathfield

37 K&R Answers: http://users.powernet.co.uk/eton/kandr2/index.html (60