I want to buy RAD Java program

Artur Undebarrena

Feb 16, 2001, 8:32:05 AM2/16/01
Hello friends.

I want to buy a RAD java program and I want to find help about which I
buy.

The reason is I am a servlet developer with a special library developed
by fiends
work. The libraries are packed in three jar files. Then while I am
developing a servlet or other class, I want to view the types, methods
and porpieties in an edit menu in the edit window. the same that in
Visual Basic 6.0 or upper. What's about Visual J++ or JBuilder or Visual
Age for Java or kawa.

Tell me about if this environment have any special support for servlets.

Also tell me please the version or release and if is with the standar or
professional version. Because the price differs a lot.

Thank you very much.

Artur.